Best value 2021 dodge models
Best value 2021 dodge models
Posted on December 7, 2021
Dodge is known for making some of the most innovative vehicles on the market. Whether you are looking for a spacious SUV or a sporty muscle car, Dodge has a wide range of well-equipped vehicles that all feature a wide range of advanced features as well as a powerful and efficient engine under the hood.
If you are looking for a stunning used Dodge vehicle, the 2021 model year has plenty of great options. Here is a look at some of the best 2021 Dodge models.
The Dodge Challenger is a stunning muscle car that comes equipped with a powerful engine that delivers heart-pumping acceleration rates. The exterior features a classic design that is outlined by long, dramatic lines that help to give it a sculpted and athletic appearance.
The interior is both comfortable and spacious. The race-inspired cabin features large and comfortable sport seats in the front row and a spacious and comfortable second row. The seats come standard in stylish and comfortable cloth fabric. However, there is a wide range of available premium materials to choose from - including Nappa leather - that are offered in a variety of colours and designs.
Under the hood, the Challenger offers five different powerful engine options, which include:
- 3.6-litre V6 engine that delivers 303 horsepower and 268 lb.-ft of torque (SXT and GT)
- 5.7-litre Hemi V8 engine that delivers 372 horsepower and 400 lb.-ft of torque (R/T)
- 6.4-litre V8 delivers 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft of torque (R/T Scat Pack 392)
- 6.2-Litre V8 engine delivers 717 horsepower and 656 lb.-ft of torque (Hellcat)
- 6.2-litre Supercharged V8 engine that delivers 807 horsepower and 707 lb.-ft of torque (Hellcat Redeye and SRT Super Stock)
Like the Challenger, the Charger also comes equipped with a wide variety of powerful engine options. However, this four-door muscle car offers a little more interior space. The cabin was specifically designed to be both stylish and comfortable. The interior is spacious and provides plenty of legroom and headspace for both the front and the backseat passengers. There is also a wide range of premium features, including a dual-zone automatic climate control system as well as available leather-faced heated front seats and available heated seats in the second row.
The Charger also offers several powerful engine options as well. The various engines that you can choose from include:
- 3.6-litre V6 engine that delivers 300 horsepower and 264 lb.-ft of torque (SXT, GT, SXT AWD, and GT AWD)
- 5.7-litre Hemi V8 engine delivers 370 horsepower and 395 lb.-ft of torque (R/T)
- 392 Hemi V8 engine delivers 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft of torque. (Scat Pack 392)
- 6.2-litre Hemi SRT Hellcat V8 engine delivers 717 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft of torque (SRT Hellcat Widebody)
- 6.2-litre Supercharged Hemi High-Output V8 engine delivers 797 horsepower and 707 lb.-ft of torque (SRT Hellcat Redeye)
The Dodge Durango is a spacious and powerful SUV that features a luxurious interior that comes equipped with a wide range of advanced features.
The cabin features three rows of spacious seating and can comfortably seat up to seven adults. The rear cargo area is also spacious and can be extended by folding down the second and third-row seats down flat. With over 50 seating configurations to choose from, you are sure to have plenty of room for all of your cargo and passengers.
Under the hood, the Durango comes equipped with a powerful engine. There are also several available engines to choose from as well, which include:
- 3.6-litre V6 engine that delivers 303 horsepower and 268 lb.-ft of torque (SXT, GT, and Citadel)
- 5.7-litre Hemi V8 engine that delivers 360 horsepower and 390 lb.-ft of torque (R/T)
- 6.4-litre Hemi V8 engine delivers 475 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft of torque (SRT 392)
- 6.2-litre Supercharged Hemi V8 engine delivers 710 horsepower and 645 lb.-ft of torque (SRT Hellcat)